Thursday, March 11, 2010

Rant rant rant... phew

So much for my promise to post at least once a week! (one month later)

The past couple of weeks have been extremely hectic. Between cooking, cleaning, watching 4 kids, Australian family drama and trying to spend time with Dustin when he's not at school, work and doing homework... I barely have time to catch my breath!

Why cant life be just a little easier?
Its hard being a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter, and a friend all at once.

I can not remember the last time i just 'hung out' with friends, had a girls night, or just had a day for myself!

I guess ya just have to have a little cry when life gets hard, and continue on. Right?!

I am blessed to have a great support system though. When times get tough, Dustin is there for me no matter what! He is a pretty dang good husband and an amazing father to Jayden :)

oxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment