Thursday, February 3, 2011

I need to do better!

When it comes to keeping up with my blog... 
Two words "I FAIL"!

It's not like i'm crazy, super busy.
I am just lazy. I've never been much of a writer (And i hate to talk about myself)
It's so time consuming to me. 
I LOVE to read other people's blogs though, so i need to do better with mine!
So i guess I'll start with a little update.

Well, Dustin is *almost* finished with school.
His last day is Feb 15th, which means he only has 5 nights left!!!
Woo hooooo
And not only is he almost done with school, but he's almost done with his Internship too!
145 hours down, 35 to go! 
So, he'll probably be done with School and Internship on the same week!

I'm really excited to start spending time with him again.
His schedule for the past 3 and a half months have been work, school, & internship from 
5:30pm to 12:30pm and sleep from 1pm till 5pm.
Sunday-Friday.
Needless to say, I have been very husband deprived!!
But all that will change in 12 days :)
I will kick Jayden out of my bed, and into his own because Dust will be my sleeping buddy again.
(Weird fact, i cant sleep by myself anymore, so Jayden has been more than happy to share my bed while Dust's been working graveyards.)

Life will soon be back to normal.
Other news, Jayden is talking up a storm.
He really surprises me with little random comments.
For example, yesterday he told me while we were at Kohls,
"Momma, I stinky. Change my poop now!"
wha? Did he just really say that?
He's so cheeky!

He's also getting so big!
He fell asleep on the couch, and i picked him up and started to carry him to bed. 
I stopped as i was passing the mirror to see how long he was.
How did he go from 19inches long, to this big kid i can BARELY hold in my arms!?
I'd love for time to just freeze.
Next time i blink, he'll be in Kindergarten. High School. Getting married!
MAKE IT STOP! lol


I guess that's all i have to report for now.
Till next time
<3

1 comment: