Thursday, November 25, 2010

TAGGED!

Four Shows I watch:
1. Grey's anatomy
2. GLEE
3.Ghost Whisperer
4.Private Practice


Four Things I'm Passionate About:
1. My Husband ;)
2. My Son
3. My Friends
4. Food!

Four Phrases I Say A Lot:
1."Oh my Gosh"
2."No Way"
3."Seriously!?"
4."What the Freak"

Four Things I've Learned from the Past:
1. Never take things for granted
2. It could always be worse
3. You cant live a positive life with a negative mind!
4. Your family is all you need :)

Four Places I Would Like to Go:
1. Holland
2.Australia (I want to go back)
3. Caribbean Cruise
4. Paris

Four Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Watched Cars with Jayden
2. Made 10lbs of mashed potato's and gravy for Dust's work Pot luck
3. Had Hot chocolate at "The Chocolate"
4. Got a Brazilian wax (OUCH)!!!

Four Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1. Thanksgiving!!!
2. Dustin finishing school! 
3. Extending our lil fam
4. Spending Eternity with my little family

Four Things I Love About Winter:
1. The Holiday's- Thanksgiving, Dust's B'day, Christmas, New Years!
2. Snow on the mountains
3. Snuggle in our warm cozy home!
4. Christmas Music

Four Things on My Wish List:
1. Trip to Holland or Australia
2. New clothes!
3. All of the Harry Potter Movies
4. Make up

Four People I Tag:
1.Angie
2. Ailinh
3. Stace
4. Chantel

Have an Awesome Thanksgiving everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment